Posted by : evil haxor Tuesday, 5 February 2013
If you are living nearby someones WiFi hotspot and every time your laptop search for connection its showing up but you don't have passwords. Or you just want to steal someones WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi hotspot key or passwords. Don't worry...
In this tutorial I’ll show How to hack a WPA/WPA2 Wi-Ficonnection through a bootable USB.
1. A USB pen drive.
2. beini.iso file. [Download it from HERE].
3. UNetbootin software to make your USB drive bootable. [Download for Windows, Linux or Mac]
Some few steps you should to do ( WEP):
1. Write beini.iso on your USB by UNetbootin. Set everything according to this image bellow.
2. After finishing restart your PC and boot it from your USB.
3. If you were successful to boot up then you should see something like this. Click Minidwep-gtk.
4. Click OK.
5. Now Minipwep-gtk program will open. Click Scan.
6. Select a wireless network(should have Clint) from the list. And click Lunch to start creaking process.
7. Sometimes its take a while according to your victim connections IVS value and password strength. So keep passions.
8. If it found a password, it should appear like this.
To creak WPA/WPA2 follow this image instruction.